Here’s Some Tips on How to Deal With the Procrastination BugBy Caitlin
Oct. 23 2017, Published 2:07 p.m. ET
We’ve all had that procrastination bug, staring blankly at our computer screens with an occasional glance at our phones, while a thought plays over and over again in our head: “I could always just do this tomorrow..”
While this may be true, it could also lead to more stress down the road, which will make your life harder not easier in the long run. Therefore, here are some helpful links on “Here’s Some Tips on How to Deal With the Procrastination Bug,” that we think you’ll love and hopefully put to use!
- Our first link is from Lifehacker, which states: Kick Your Procrastination Problem this Weekend. We think this could totally help you deal with whatever distraction may come your way!
- Our next favorite link is from Greatist: The Basic Guide to Why We Procrastinate, and how to nip it in the bud-for real this time.
- Here’s a plot twist for you: Not all procrastination is bad and in fact, there are some positive sides to putting off your work in a structured way, which is found here by Work Awesome: The Benefits of Procrastinating.
- We’ve also found some tips that may do the trick as well as motivation, which is given to us by POPSUGAR: What You Never Knew About Procrastination and How to Cure It.
- Lastly, here is another positive view on procrastination, given to us by 99U, which will help you embrace another form of structured procrastination, whatever way works for you! The Power of Structured Procrastination.
After reading these helpful procrastination bug tips, we really hope you’ll try some of these solutions in order that you could beat procrastination after all!