1. Sofia Richie : The 19 year old daughter of singer Lionel Richie and fashion designer Diane Alexander has been modeling professionally for five years and walked the runway for Jeremy Scott’s spring/summer 2018 fashion show. Richie has previously appeared in campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors and Chanel.
2. Cordell Broadus: The 20-year-old son of rapper, Snoop Dogg and Shante Broadus walked in NYFW for Philipp Plein’s spring/summer 2018 show. This fashion week was special for Broadus because his grandfather, Poppa Snoop walked the Plein show with him. Broadus modeled for the Dolce & Gabbana show in June, but he is looking forward to fulfilling his entertainment dreams of becoming a producer and acto
3. Corinne Foxx: The 23-year-old daughter of actor and singer Jaime Foxx hit the runway for Sherri Hill’s SS18 show. Foxx made her debut on the Yeezy runway at last year’s New York Fashion Week shortly after graduating from University of South California.
4. Gigi & Bella Hadid: The 22 and 20-year old daughters of real estate developer Mohamed Hadid and former model Yolanda Hadid walked in almost every show this season – just kidding… but seriously, it’s a lot – including Anna Sui, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Prabal Gurung, and more. The famous sisters are signed to IMG Models and have appeared in several fashion campaigns, runways and magazine spreads over the past few years. Oh, and their sunglasses game is on point!
5. Nala Wayans: The 21-year-old daughter of actors Keenan Wayans and Daphne Wayans made her NYFW debut when she walked the Sherri Hill SS18 fashion show. Although we haven’t seen Wayans in the fashion world before this week, expect to see a lot more of her in the near future because she was just signed to DT Model Management.