Hello 2019 !
New year, new products!
Let’s be honest. We’re probably still the same person we were last year. Maybe a little wiser. Yeah right. Probably not.
The good news is that retail therapy will always be a few dollars away. Combine that with self-care and we’re already on our way to a great year. Amiright?
Here are 8 hair products launching this year that we can’t wait to get in our hair.
1. Maui Moisture Hibiscus Water Shampoo – $8.99
If you haven’t tried this shampoo, it is well worth it. The scents alone take you to a whole new world. A tropical one! This shampoo is popular for its use of natural ingredients found on islands like Maui.
2. Head & Shoulders Scalp Detox Pre-Wash Mask – $1.99
It’s definitely 2019 because WHAT. This is definitely changing my hair washing game. We are really in the future.
3. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque – $9.49
They say blondes have more fun. The upkeep definitely isn’t but John Frieda’s here to make it a little easier.
4. Garnier Style Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-In Styler – $6.99
At 98% coconut oil, this sounds super promising…..
5. Hair Food Sulfate Free Repairing Tea Tree Hair Oil – $12.99
Last year, someone told me that tea tree oil can help with hair loss so I had to include this on the list and hopefully help someone out (including myself!).
6. L’Oreal Paris Elvive Color Vibrancy Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner – $4.99
For the fiery red-heads out there! 2019 did not leave you behind!
7. OGX Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream – $8.99
I actually have no idea what this is or how it works, but I’m sure someone out there reading it does and might want this.
8. L’Oreal Colorista Hair Makeup 1-Day Hair Color – $7.99
This one is super interesting. It’s a wash-out color for dark-haired girls! We got the blondes, red-head and this one’s for us!
Go make your hair happy! Or have fun with it!